Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Week 32 Update...

Yesterday I had an appointment with Jill, our midwife.  It was a standard appointment.  Baby's heart rate was in the 140's which is good and my belly measured 34 cm.  So baby must have had a growth spurt.  Jill said don't be surprised if at my 34 weeks appointment my belly measurement stays the same.  I'm hoping that this baby doesn't just keep on getting bigger and bigger(beyond average growth, I mean).  I'm already afraid that it will be bigger than Flora!  Which does happen with second babies, but usually less than a half a pound.
I , on the other hand, lost 1 pound.  Probably because the baby took it for the big growth spurt it had. :)  
We also talked about what I wanted for my birth.  All I want is a water birth.  Hopefully that can happen this time.
I have appointments every 2 weeks now and will start having them every week after 36 weeks.
Tomorrow I will be 33 weeks.  I can't believe we're going to have a baby next month!  Well, it better be next month!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! So sorry to hear about your oweeee little Flora. X A big kiss for making it heal.
You take care and grandma will see you soon.
love you sweetie,
G.S.