Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Leo Update

Sorry it's been a while. Flora and Leo have been keeping me very busy!
Leo, Flora, and I went to see Jill today. It was a postpartum visit for me. She just wants to make sure I'm doing feeling good, which I am.
We weighed Leo while we were there. He weighs 10 lbs, 3oz. He sure is growing fast! I could tell he was a little heavier. It must be the big 4 oz bottles he's been chowing down every 2 1/2 to 3 hours!
Leo is continuing to sleep well at night. He sleeps about 3 hours at a time and wakes about 2 times every night. He has been awake more, too. We've taken those times as an opportunity for him to look at us and to play in his "gym".

Yesterday Grandpa Joe and Uncle Chad came to visit and have lunch. We all had a nice time and Flora got a kick out of Grandpa and Chad spinning and throwing her hula hoop so it would come back.
This weekend we'll be taking it easy and looking forward to seeing Granny Sharon and Grandpa Denny.

No comments: