Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Third Tooth Picture

Here's a picture of Leo's third tooth.  Sorry about the booger-nose and my hand in the way.  He's quite a mover, so it's hard to get a good picture.  His new tooth is already changing the look of his face.  I can't wait to see how he looks with the next one!  I'm sure he won't be asking for his two front teeth for Christmas, he probably have them!  But you never know...
I guess I forgot to update you on the kids' sizes in case you needed to know.
Leo is wearing size 18 months for shirts, pants, and pajamas.  He wears a size 4 WIDE in shoes.  He was weighed at the Dr. last Friday(we went to get his ear's re-checked, and they're all clear!) and he weighs 24.2 pounds.  He doesn't need much for clothes, but I'd like him to have more onesies(size 24 months if they're Gerber, size 18 months if they're any other brand) and sweatshirts or sweaters for when it's really cold.
Flora weighs 30.2 pounds and is 38 inches(I weighed her while we waited for the Dr.).  She is wearing size 3T in pants and footie pajamas(because of her height), a 2T in tops and nightgowns, and a size 7 1/2 or 8 in shoes.   She doesn't need much either, just some crew neck undershirts(size 2T/3T)- the boys kind like Hanes or Fruit of the Loom.  I don't know why they don't make undershirts for girls, only camisoles.  Those aren't very warm...  Besides, then Leo can use them sooner or later.  Most likely sooner, the way he's growing!!! :)
If you're thinking of getting the kids a big item, I'm sure Flora would like a bigger slide(stand alone or  attached to a climber) would be nice, too.   Flora can sit on the one we have now and her feet can just about touch the ground, not much fun for her, but it's good for Leo.  One that folded, like this one, would be nice... Second-hand is cool with us!
That's about all I can think of, for now.  I'll let you know if I think of something else!

No comments: