Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Oh Boy...

Had enough of the snow yet? I know I have! Tom is in Mexico, so I had to deal with snow removal. It took me two hours to snow blow everything!



(View of the back yard)
Flora had a bout with stomach flu(I guess?). She woke up last night with a yucky mess in her bed and then had dry heaves after that. Poor girl! :(


The last time she did that was 3 a.m. and has kept down a little applesauce, yogurt, crackers, and liquids. She is feeling a little better, but is still a bit feverish.
It's too bad that she got sick on such a snowy day, because she was looking forward to sledding. I guess all this snow isn't going any where any time soon! Maybe Tom will take her this weekend since he's missing out on all this snow.
Leo is feeling better, too. We figured out on Friday that he had an ear infection and got him into the doctor and got him some medicine.
I just realized, about a half hour ago, that he just popped his fourth tooth! He'll have his two front teeth for x-mas!!! ;-D
I'll try to get a picture of it soon...
Stay safe and warm!

No comments: