Thursday, October 15, 2009

Feeling Better!




Leo is feeling much better! He's been eating more and he slept straight through the last three nights! I hope it continues!!! I could get used to having a full night's sleep! =D



I went to get him out of bed from a nap and this is what I found! I don't know how he did it, he's never done it before. I'm sure I'll walk in there some day to find him completely naked! I'm pretty sure he couldn't get a onesie off, though!
By the way,no new teeth, yet!
Not much is new with Flora. Except I realized the other day that she is completely potty trained! She was about a month ago.
She is looking forward to Halloween and will probably insist on being Dorothy, again. She is spending this weekend with Auntie Robyn. They are going to Point Beach State Forest for their Halloween "party" and trick-or-treating. It should be fun!!!

No comments: