Friday, September 12, 2008

An Address of Her Own...









I now have my own e-mail address!
It is flora.enz@gmail.com .  Mama had to start one for me because you need an e-mail address to start a Picasa photo albums page.  She and Papa ran out of space on theirs, so now I have one, too!  I even have my own screen name for posting on the blog.  I bet you can guess what it is...(it's at the bottom)!
Of course Mama and Papa will be managing them, but feel free to e-mail me!  I would love to read them(when I can read) and it would be a nice keepsake for me in the future.
Mama also added a Baby Belly #2 slideshow on the right hand side(under the summer slideshow), so you all can see how she & baby have grown and are growing.  
When the next baby comes along, I will be sharing this blog spot.  It will become more of a family blog versus a Flora blog.  In case you were wondering! :-)
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Flora girl,
You are such a big girl now and
you have your very own email and everything. WOW! That is grrrreat!
Love you little one,
Grandma Sharon